Wednesday, November 19, 2008

PAPA IS POOPY!!

Bjorn and Papa messin around as usual. They are best buds.


Puttin up "Bjorns Prize" or Henry as papa so lovingly named it!
The Real Henry!! Papa's other best bud since he was just a wittle boy!!




And of course papa and B.B. being themselves!! Gotta love it :)






Papa and his boys one of his treasures and for sure he is their treasure!



And we all know that of course I AM the FAVORITE!!!!




That is except for NANA his one true love and best friend!!

I love you both so much!! We are your champions and love you papa!! Keep fighting and WIN THE RACE!!!

2 comments:

Andi and Kori said...

I loved seeing the pictures. Your dad looks the same, but I would NOT of recognized your mom. Your boys are beautiful, Lindsey.

Sara Elser Grimm said...

Lindsey,

Wow...you guys are a real inspiration!! My friend Dina works with your dad and says he is such a fighter!! And I get to see your mom on a regular basis since she teaches right next door to our house and Logan goes to school there!! Your family is so beautiful!! You seem to have such a great outlook and positive attitude....just like I remember you!! I will keep your family in my prayers!! It's hard to remember sometimes but God is in control!!